- Support the building of new applications/tools as well as improving current systems
- Learn new technologies: mobile apps, cloud technology, big data, data science, etc. in order to help increase productivity, system efficiency and reliability as well as improve user friendliness
- Create related requirements artifacts – BRD, user stories, process flows, diagrams, etc. – for application development; Expose to UML or other associated object-oriented design methodologies.
- Create user acceptance test cases/scripts and complete/execute the user acceptance testing together with other development team members/testers
- Create user guides, help content, etc.
- Able of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Your Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science/IT is preferred
- Must have 3 years of experience in one OR more of the following fields: business analysis /system analysis/ business application development
- Must have strong communication skills, proven English writing and speaking abilities (must be able to write clearly and accurately).
- Have experience in: Requirement writing, Developing Functional Designs, Software development life cycles (SDLC), Use case business model methodology, Software testing
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Knowledge about Insurance industry is a plus
- Experience in one of the programming languages(PHP, .NET, Java,…) or database management systems(MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle,…) is a plus but not mandatory
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Unlimited Earnings Potential
- At Blue Cross Vietnam the sky is the limit with your earning potential. Renewal commissions grow each year and combined with a competitive base salary and the expansion of the market in Vietnam, this is a great industry to grow your sales career. If you are a sales professional looking for a huge potential in income and freedom in lifestyle then this is THE place to work.
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
- A career in insurance gives you two things. Money and freedom. Freedom to do things you enjoy and money to spend while you are doing it. We believe in a work life balance and by joining the Blue Cross Vietnam team you will have every opportunity to have all the freedom and income you deserve.
Blue Cross Vietnam is always looking for highly motivated individuals to expand our operations in Vietnam.
How to Apply
Please send you CV to Mrs. Tam via email [email protected]