- Works as part of a development team using Agile Scrum practices
- Research new technologies, solve technical issues and propose solutions.
- Develop and execute unit test to ensure coding changes adhere to functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Be able to prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into high quality products is a plus.
- Be able to review source code and break tasks for team member is a plus
Year of Experience
3+ years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in .NET, C#, and ASP.NET MVC
- 3+ years of experience in relational data modeling, schema design and stored procedure development using SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience in Web system design and Web-based application development
- Good at: Entity framework, T-SQL query, MSSQL, Angularjs, bootstrap, HTML5
- Have experience in SharePoint, Window Azure, Silverlight, WCF is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in OOP and software design.
- Have experience in developing and architecting Web service interfaces is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to thrive in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Good problem solving skill
- Be able to work under deadline pressure
- Proactive in work
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Good English communication (reading, writing and speaking)
Able to communicate effectively in English
How to Apply
If you're interested into the job, please submit your CV to Ms. Kim Chi:
Skype : Chiblack2808
Tel : 3811 7742 (Ext : 103)