Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Best agile environment
- Talented developers
- High salary with HR review every 4 months
Choose to work from our offices in Da Nang, Ha Noi, or Ho Chi Minh City. You will start work on a massive regional iOS application with more than 60,000,000 active daily users.
In general, you will work directly, in English, with the founders of new and rapidly growing Internet ventures to understand their vision and implement it on the web and on mobile platforms. You will use eXtreme Programming (XP) and Scrum agile development methods which include paired programming, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and emergent business-value prioritized development. You will develop applications on Cloud platforms that can grow to support millions of users. You will stay on the cutting edge of Internet application development and have frequent opportunities to learn new technologies.
Your Skills and Experience
- Must have commercial experience working in iOS.
- Education: We prefer a degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics from a top Vietnamese or foreign university.
- Excellent logic skills.
- Excellent Object oriented programming skills.
- Good verbal English communications skills.
- Familiar with Unix (Mac OSX, Solaris, or Linux command line).
- Familiar with test based development, refactoring, and programming in an IDE.
- Prefer experience developing applications on the Cloud, such as EC2, Heroku, Engine Yard, using relevant tools.
- Prefer knowledge of UX/UI best practices.
- Prefer experience working in an agile development environment using eXtreme Programming and/or SCRUM.
- Willing to work closely and continuously with other programmers, almost never programming alone.
Why You'll Love Working Here
The East Agile Experience includes:
(1) ability to transfer between our offices in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Da Nang,
(2) 15 days annual leave,
(3) excellent health insurance,
(4) a 40-hour regular work week with little or no after-hours work requirements,
(5) end-of-year Tet bonus,
(6) a fun and flexible working environment in a modern office,
(7) free office lunch & breakfast,
(8) salary reviews every 4 months,
(9) business trips for meetings with clients in North America.