Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game! About Gameloft
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners. Job Description
- Building and shaping a user experience at training tools, websites to develop training programs in Southeast Asia;
- Research technologies, tools, programming languages and analyze for users’ need;
- Provide consulting to involved people in developing the training tools;
- Experience with Bootstrap3 / Bootstrap4;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with one of following Backend programming languages: NodeJS / PHP;
- Have knowledge with one of following PHP frameworks is a plus: Symfony 2+ / Laravel or other PHP CMS;
Other working skills
- Good communication skills and an agile mindset;
- Good English reading and writing skills;
- Self-motivation and autonomy are essential;
- Willingness to self-improve and being keen on learning new technologies;
- Being able to cope well with changes in the team and/or the projects you are working on.
Additional InformationWhy join the Gameloft universe?
Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
Recognition and rewards based on your performance
Creative, modern and open working place
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV or click I'm Interest button.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.